Publications and Presentations
- Shahzad Siddiqui, "Shari'a-Compliant Private Equity: A Primer for
the Executive" (London: Euromoney Books, 2010)
- Shahzad Siddiqui, Mufti Talha Ahmad Azami & Jo Summers, "Islamic Wills, Trusts and Estates: Planning for This World and the Next" (London: Euromoney Books, 2011)
- Shahzad Siddiqui & Parvez Daruwalla, "Sovereign Sukuk: Reconsideration, Realignment and the End of Shari'a Arbitrage? (London: Euromoney Books, 2010)
- Shahzad Siddiqui & Mufti Talha Ahmad Azami, "Fruits of the Orchard": Endowments for Mosques and Islamic Charitable Organizations in Western and Muslim Lands (London: Euromoney Books, 2009)
- Shahzad Siddiqui, Making an Ethical Stand, Islamic Business & Finance, July/August 2009
- Shahzad Siddiqui & Siddiq Mohamed, Contemporary Developments and Growing Options in Islamic Wealth Management Within North America and Beyond, Islamic Wealth Management: A Catalyst for Global Change and Innovation (London: Euromoney Books, 2009)
- Hassan Fancy, Monica Chakravarti & Shahzad Siddiqui, Meaning of Meaningful Submissions: Integrating Demonstrative, Iconic and Indexical Evidence with Text to Steer Thought to Truth, The Litigator [Ontario Trial Lawyer's Association Magazine], Spring 2006
"The alpha and omega of Abrahamic finance," with Mufti Talha Ahmad Azami, Shari'a advisor, BMB Islamic, at Ninth Harvard Forum on Islamic Finance, Harvard Law School, March 28, 2010.
- "Shari'a-Guided Canadian Wills", Masjid al-Farooq, Toronto, April 17, 2010.
- "Shari'a-Guided Canadian Wills", North American Muslim Foundation, Toronto, July 30, 2009
- "Islamic Finance: Private Equity, Wasiyyah and Waqf in the Canadian Context," Youth Tarbiyah Conference, July 1, 2009
- "Canada's Role in the World: the Environment," Scarborough Rouge-River Riding Association, Town Hall Meeting, Chinese Cultural Centre of Toronto, June 28, 2009
- "Shari'ah-Guided Investment and Estate Planning," HSBC Securities, Mississauga Branch, June 20, 2009.
- "Shari'ah-Guided Investment and Estate Planning," HSBC Securities, Scarborough Branch, June 13, 2009.
- "Canadian laws relating to Islamic wills", Canadian Council of Muslim Theologians (Jami'yyatul Ulama Canada), Huzaifa Mosque, May 31, 2009.
- "Contemporary developments in Islamic finance in Canada and beyond" with Guy David of Gowlings LLP, International Law Section, Ontario Bar Association and Canadian Bar Association, April 28, 2009
- "Shari'a-Guided Canadian Wills", TARIC Mosque, March 14, 2009.
- Master of Ceremonies (Day One) and Presentation ("Shari'a-Compliant Equity", with U. DeLorenzo of Qantera and John Lightstone, Ph.D of Lightstone Capital), finance IQ inaugural conference on Islamic finance, Manhattan, October 2008.
- "Wills and Estate Planning", Islamic Foundation of Toronto Inc.